Have you ever wondered who’s got the best lunch in Denver?
Denver, the vibrant capital of Colorado, is not just known for its picturesque landscapes and rich cultural scene but also for its thriving culinary landscape. When it comes to lunch options, Denver offers a wide variety of choices that cater to every palate, from traditional American fare to international cuisine. Here’s a roundup of some of the best lunch spots in Denver that are a must-try:
- Snooze, an A.M. Eatery: Although known for breakfast, Snooze also offers a fantastic lunch menu. Their sandwiches, including the classic BLT and the gourmet Havana Daydreaming, are local favorites.
- Linger: Situated in the trendy Lower Highlands neighborhood, Linger serves an eclectic mix of global cuisines. Their lunch menu features unique dishes like the Honey-Sriracha Duck Wings and Wagyu Sliders.
- Root Down: For those seeking organic and locally-sourced ingredients, Root Down is the place to be. Their globally-influenced menu features innovative dishes, with many vegetarian and vegan options available.
- The Cherry Tomato: This cozy Italian eatery in Park Hill is known for its authentic pastas and pizzas. It’s a great spot for a relaxed, hearty lunch with a taste of Italy.
- Acorn: Located in the hip Source market hall, Acorn offers a contemporary American menu with a focus on seasonal ingredients. Their wood-fired dishes, like the Oak Grilled Steak Sandwich, are particularly popular.
- Denver Biscuit Company: For a hearty, comforting lunch, the Denver Biscuit Company’s massive biscuit sandwiches are a perfect choice. The Franklin, loaded with fried chicken, bacon, and cheese, topped with sausage gravy, is a crowd-pleaser.
- Hop Alley: For lovers of Asian cuisine, Hop Alley serves up innovative Chinese fare. Their lunch menu includes a range of spicy and flavorful dishes, with the Beijing Duck Roll being a standout.
- Mercantile Dining & Provision: Located in Union Station, Mercantile offers a sophisticated dining experience. Their lunch menu includes a variety of sandwiches, salads, and more refined dishes like the Octopus a la Plancha.
- Los Chingones: If you’re craving Mexican food, Los Chingones is the place to go. Their menu boasts inventive tacos and other Mexican-inspired dishes with a modern twist.
- Avanti Food & Beverage: A collective eatery that hosts a number of different restaurant concepts, Avanti is perfect for groups with diverse tastes. From pizza to shawarma, there’s something for everyone here.
These spots not only offer delicious food but also contribute to Denver’s reputation as a culinary hotspot. Whether you’re in the mood for a quick bite or a leisurely meal, Denver’s lunch scene has something to satisfy your midday hunger.